Not everyone has a planned up map that they need and in today’s date eCommerce is at its boom and it is projected that it will increase to $4.058 trillion https://www.xmx12.com/ by 2020, which is really a very big number.
So here we have a solid plan making you go through what actually works.
1) Build Up Your Base
Hire up understanding and the right people for your WooCommerce business. Plan according where you want to see your business reach. Build social media profiles, email subscriber list, automation services like MailChimp.
Some plugins that can greatly help you are-
- For Marketing Automation Management- Hubspot WooCommerce Integration Pro,Mautic WooCommerce Integration.
2) Start Content Marketing
- Make your content rich and keep track of what your competitors are doing.
- Try to analyze the industry’s good content.
- Share your content on social channels.
- Show them what they can make, not what you have.
- Use SEO research for blog creation.
3) Social Media Platform
- Use Social media ROI(use UTM codes, using built-in analytics).
- Interact with your fans